Saturday, April 13, 2013

Courting Her, another fav moment

(Kimberly and Alex call oral sex a princess kiss. I think it becomes clear what a special one is in the excerpt.)


Kimberly propped her head up and met Alex's gaze that had been on her for several quiet minutes. "I want a special princess kiss."

"What's that?"

"It's like a princess kiss, but in a special place."

"Where?"

"I think you know where." She stared hard into his eyes.

Alex lowered his. "Really?"

"Yes, really," she said, as Alex had made the mistake of revealing trepidation. "Your nose has been there. Is a tongue so much worse?"

"Why?"

"Why?" She lay back and looked to the ceiling. "Because it would a wonderful way to be loved and accepted, for one thing. Because it would feel good, for another. Because I want you to think, every time you look at me, that you do that for me."

"I already think, every time I look at you, that you spank me whenever you want, and that I give you regular princess kisses whenever you want."

"Good. This will be another thing, just like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment