Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thank You Readers

I'm thrilled that my latest femdom novel has been accepted for publication by Pink Flamingo. I'll have more details as the release date approaches, but right now I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who has bought and read any of my previous femdom novels released by Pink Flamingo. Sad or not (and I think it's a little bit sad) at some point your track record is probably going to be more of an influence over a publisher than the quality of your next book. When I got the news that the new novel was accepted, I felt an intense bond with all of you.

I think it's unlikely that a femdom novel will be widely popular in my lifetime. Although I still hope: http://courtingherbygregoryallen.blogspot.com/2012/12/could-femdom-book-have-popularity-of-50.html    But I feel, daily, the fulfillment of communicating with readers through the magic of fiction. The new book took me about two and a half years to write, first word to last (During that time I was also still working on finishing Serving Her), and I had an amazing time working on it. The vague idea that someone will, one day, read something you wrote is probably a driving force for all writers, but the more you can crystallize that idea that your writing is communication with other people, the more of an inspiration writing becomes. It would sound too cheesy to say I feel like I wrote this book with all of you, but I'm going to say it anyway. I feel like I wrote this book with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment