Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fav Moments from Courting Her...1

Release Day is tomorrow! Thank you to everyone following my countdown on my blog!


This last favorite moment from Courting Her touches on, possibly, a taboo for some readers. Hopefully I handled it "tastefully," not to sound tongue in cheeks.

She patted his head, leaned forward, and kissed him. "Put the dishes in the sink and meet me in the bedroom."

"Yes, Kimberly."

Alex stacked up the dishes and set them in the sink. From the bedroom hallway, he saw Kimberly kneeling at the foot of the bed, lying over. A book was fanned out above a pillow she lay on. When she heard his steps, she looked back and smiled. She lifted her skirt up, and Alex saw he was right that she wasn't wearing underwear. She pulled the skirt over her head and tossed it to the floor. She leaned forward and spread her knees.

Alex stared in at where his mouth would go. "Why do you have a book?"

"Because I'm going to read. Kneel behind me."

"Yes, Ma'am."

 
Alex and Kimberly's story continues in Serving Her, due out tomorrow with Pink Flamingo

No comments:

Post a Comment