Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fav Moments from Courting Her...3

This one is pretty heavy on the hopeful romantic aspect and fairly light on the female domination aspect. Kimberly surprises Alex with a house she picked out.

"You want to live with me?" Alex said.

Kimberly nodded. "Do you want to live with me?"

"Yes. Of course."

"Really think about it. No telling what tortures I might make you endure if you're my live-in servant."

"I've been thinking about it, but I didn't think you'd want to so soon."

Kimberly kissed him again. "What about the house, though?"

"If it's what you want."

"No. For a house, we have to decide together."

"Kimberly, when I see how happy it makes you, how could I not love it? I wouldn't want to live anywhere else."

Thanks for reading! The new book is due out this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment