Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fav Moments from Courting Her...4

From chapter 5 of Courting Her: Alex's first evening at Kimberly's
 
On her wall, there was a poster of Virginia Woolf, who Alex wouldn't have recognized--though he had read one of her books--except her name and the dates of her life were printed underneath. A red blanket lay over her bed with a precious mound of pillow at the top. Kimberly moved in front of a dresser, lifted from among every day dresser items--brushes, make-up containers, and a mirror--a black leather paddle. She held it up with the wide end facing him. "If you misbehave at my place, you won't get a kinky hand-spanking. You'll feel this."

"I'll behave."
 
"Go ahead and touch it."
Alex reached out and felt the business end of her paddle between his finger and thumb. It was firm and thick, and Alex knew it would be truly painful. He lowered his eyes then lifted them up to hers. "Kimberly," he said, "I love you."
 
"You think you love me?"
 
"I know I love you." He pulled out his note and handed it to her. "I wrote it in case I had trouble saying it."
 
She opened the note and read. She nearly blushed. "How can you know you love me already? I've barely done anything mean to you yet."
 
"I just know."
 
With her paddle in hand, she leaned in and hugged him, folded into him, and rested her head under his chin. She remained there nearly a minute, then she pulled her hands in and lightly pushed him the length of the paddle away. She gave him a thoughtful look. "After you've been over my lap, and felt this, I'm not sure you'll feel the same."

 "I still will."
 
"Well, let's find out. After dinner, you'll go over my lap for your first paddling."

"Yes, Mistress."

Thank you for reading and following my countdown to the release of my next Pink Flamingo femdom title. More information about that coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment