Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fav Moments from Courting Her...2

Countdown to release day for my new book continues with another favorite moment from Courting Her. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for reading!


Alex knew what was coming when Kimberly sat in the recliner with her cane and pulled her socks off. Her bare feet slid just under his face onto the chair. "I know my feet are probably a little ripe, but now that we're living together, you'll have to get used to serving me even when I'm maybe a little stinky. You'll adjust."

Alex nodded slightly, keeping his lips sealed as he breathed. In truth, he already associated Kimberly's myriad tastes and odors with intimacy and his love. He no more found them noxious than he did his own familiar scents.

Kimberly said nothing for a long time. The only sound was the friction of her feet occasionally rubbing together. Then she spoke, "So, you're looking for some leniency, is that right?"

Alex shook his head. "Mistress, I want to take whatever punishment you think I deserve."

"Really. What happened to 'not tonight, Kimberly'? What happened to 'I don't feel like taking a hard spanking'?"

"I feel like it now. I feel like suffering for you, whatever you decide."

"Tell me what's changed."

She didn't sound angry, and Alex realized that he was telling the absolute truth. Despite the pain of his paddling and the impending pain of his caning, he really did want to take it for her. "I don't know."

"That's okay. I know," she said. "You don't have to know."

No comments:

Post a Comment