Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fav Moments from Courting Her...5

Okay, I'm so sorry for anyone following this countdown that there was such a long delay. (And thank you so much for following the countdown so far!!) The good news is my connectivity issues are resolved, so I'll be posting more consistently. The other good news is that the release date for my new book got moved up, so it will be out in a couple weeks. So I'm jumping from ten to five and resuming the countdown.

Okay, this is the morning after Alex wakes up with Kimberly in his bed. He serves her breakfast. When she leaves Alex follows her to the door to give her a goodbye kiss, naked.

"Kneel."

Alex dropped to one knee, then the other.

Kimberly let her skirt fall. She crossed her arms and frowned down at him. "I should tell you, I don't like the way you kneel. Both your knees should touch at the same time."

"Yes, Mistress." Alex bowed his head. With her skirt fallen back down, he felt silly again not wearing any clothes.

"Back up and try again."

Alex pushed himself back up, stretching to his full height. Then he dropped to his knees as Kimberly had instructed. He had to use his arms to keep his balance, and even still, he crashed to the floor awkwardly. Kimberly didn't look pleased. She stared down at him for a long time, her foot tapping the floor by his knee. "Hmm, I'm trying to decide if I should spank you for not kneeling properly."

Alex bowed his head. Naked and on his knees, he didn't feel he could protest. He could only wait for her decision.

"No, I should get going. Tell you what, you practice, and next time you see me, you can try again. If you do better, I won't have to spank you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment